COVID-19 STATUS: Our Office is OPEN
Direct Line to our Offices, messages checked and returned regularly 216-591-1905
Answering Service to have Dr. Freireich paged 24/7… 440-646-8790
- In line with Governor DeWine’s staged re-opening, we are now returning to scheduling all visits to continue to provide you with the foot/ankle care that you require. We are taking precautions by spacing patient visits to adhere to the social distancing rules in place. As always, exam chairs are being sanitized between each patient utilizing approved cleaners and all door knobs and surfaces are sanitized at regular intervals using the same guidelines.
- Are practice is a private practice which allows us to control the number of patients we see each day as well as control the number of people that are in the office at the same time affording you the safest environment.
- We are asking ALL visitors to our office to wear a mask or face covering to protect you and our staff.
- As always, If you have an infection or injury, we are seeing patient’s on an urgent basis.
- We are available to be reached 24/7 and if need be, will see patients at all hours based on necessity. If it is late and you are concerned about your health, DO NOT HESITATE to call. Our priority is to keep vulnerable patients out of hospitals, Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities including those with Diabetes, the Elderly, Immuno-Compromised individuals, etc…
- In some cases, it is still possible to hold visits over the phone, or by video chat. This is implemented on a case by case basis and depends on whether or not this type of visit is an option.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call
If you are experiencing any of the following conditons: